To Start it All Off

Well this is my first Blog on this site and instead of just posting the same thing on ever blog/journal of every social site i thought i should just got a blogger.

Well we are aspiring manga artists. Me and my partner. Nd i realy dont know if we should give u our names... after all its just a Penname.

Well Let me tell you what happened that involves me as an artist

around 3/4/09: i got my Manga Pens in the mail
around 3/6/09: i got ink for my manga pens and found out how hard it is to use them. I'm about 1/3 as good with them as i am with pencils (I'm realy good w/ pencils)
around
around 3/11/09: David paid me $2 to draw a pikachu and from then on I've been doing requests for money.
So far I've made around $40 and I'm expected to have more than $300 by the end of the year.
3/16/09: i got banned off of http://www.ratemydrawings.com/ gay right????

well for right now i guess that's all

Ok Now Our Names Are

Lee (Nagi = Oonagi = Eel = Lee [cool name accident])

Die (Just the English Verb of Death)

- Lee

3 comments:



Atsuki said...

Hey! I found that you are interesting! I mean, I wanna be a mangaka also! =p May I be your friend?

Nagi Toushiro said...

yea sure we can be friends just msg me kk

Atsuki said...

nagitoushiro@yahoo.com?

Post a Comment