Parents... sigh

Sigh Parents right?? well for a while now my parents have been against the idea
of being a mangaka. the don't think i can make it chances are very slim for me to
be one...
but now the are okay with me being one good right??? no it doesn't matter
if i can't be one on my own it doesn't matter what my parents care. but they
said they might help support me after high school. No chances in that though.

We are so poor next year i have to move away from my closest friends cause
of debt. We are in so much debt i am lucky enough to have Internet....
this is bad....

But there is good new though... I have made friends with another aspiring mangaka, Aoi Ametsuki. and if you are reading then well okay. Aoi is awesome
we've been talking for a while and......... (none of your business... Sorry) Oh and if you have not

Oh yea another thing i have an ipod it had 450 songs on it and when i tried to charge it all the songs were deleted!! i had to re download all the songs!! and plus one of the headphones came off so i bought another one but when i woke up they were broke. and then i paid my friend
for his headphones and they hurt my ears so i traded my brother for his and his
broke as soon as i got them!!!

-Lee

1 comments:



♥♥♥♥♥ Sophia-Ls™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is good good good

Post a Comment