Revoution


Now i stated this already on my deviant but I am going to change my direction in art.
I will start doing more 2013 drawings
and well more drawings about Nagi Toushiro.
Umm i have to do gradients and toning digitaly until i get an asistant.
I also have to color digitaly at the moment
i know i detest digital art but well i don't have any money
for paper for copics so i can't color.
Die will actually start having drawings on here
He will draw them out and i will ink them.
I really want you people to check out my drawings on deviantart
i have done 4 drawings since my last post i think.
But again i will try my best to be totally traditional
but when i upload i will do touchups like if i didn't ink enough (i don't own any bamboo brushes at the moment) or if a little drop of ink spilled.
Here you can see my drawings here (please add me to your watchlist)

http://nagitoushiro.deviantart.com

And if you are interested in being my assistant
email me at nagitoushiro@yahoo.com

0 comments:



Post a Comment